Saturday, June 15, 2013

Don't make me draw...You wouldn't like me when I draw...


      This is an older piece of mine. It originated one night when I was in the midst of some serious Drawer's Block (not a real word there I know...). I was quite frustrated and nothing was coming out on the paper worth looking at. After a brief trip out on front porch and a cold drink the idea hit me. Draw me being frustrated about drawing...so with some inspiration from a certain Incredible Green guy this was born. Flash forward a few months to a show I had at a nearby gallery and this piece was the first one that I sold there. I really miss the piece but I was paid more than fair for it and it now hangs in a very nice frame in a really great person's home. It was a great lesson for me that there is always a good idea no matter where you find it.

No comments: