Monday, June 17, 2013

Thanks to ALL OF YOU!!!

Just wanted to say a GIANT HEARTFELT THANK YOU to everyone who has visited DEDNECK'S DOODLEBOOK and to those that hopefully will! It means a lot that someone is interested enough in what I'm doing here enough to take the time to see. I hope at least something has been cool or of interest! Please come again and spread the word!!! I've got some pretty cool stuff in the works that's soon to come. I'm always happy to help spread word for creators in getting their stuff out to a bigger audience so if you or someone you know wants to contact me about a review for or perhaps a press release for a project GIVE ME A YELL!!! I'm on Twitter @hat_mike or Email me at mykaiju@aol.com or mykaiju@gmail.com. Again thanks so much!!!  Cheers!    -Mike Hatfield

No comments: